16 December 2009

About this blog:

Predominantly a creation from my obsession with all things beauty, minorly contributed with musings caused by my own personal boredom, this blog is meant to be a guide, tool, learning experience, and generally just fun. 


I am by NO means an expert at this beauty thing; I'm just a fairly experienced beginner.


I intend to share with you, whoever you may be-- hell, I may only get one reader in the entire world!  But that's totally fine; I'm just doing this for fun-- my thoughts on particular products, techniques and tricks that I've picked up, and my general musings on any and everything beauty-related.  I also plan to pair this blog with a Youtube channel,so hopefully I can show some things more clearly, especially when doing tutorials and such. 

So...

welcome to Beauty 101: Intro to Beauty!

This is my little slice of cyberspace, and I welcome you with open arms.  Feel free to comment, check out my YT channel (once I get going that is!), and please feel free to contact me at any time: x.heatherette@gmail.com.

Have an amazing day!

XOXO,



Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment